Hands-on experience-Why is it essential?

What documentation do we need to become an HHA?

Today we will be answering the most frequently asked questions!
The Price for HHA is $550, for PCA $470
What documentation do we need to get enrolled?
Required documents are:
1. Worker authorization, green card, passport, SSN card, or a letter from the SS office.
2. ID card (ID, driver's license)
3. Secondary education certificate (school/institute certificate or diploma) - in case of not having this certificate, it is possible to pass an alternative test.
4- Medical form filled by your doctor, based on the analyzes obtained from the laboratory
For more details, give us a call at (347)320-5305
Caregiving career
Made on